(Click Each For Details)
Duce Construction Company also has a wide range of concrete pumps for use. Look below to see which pump will best suit your job requirements.
RATES AS OF January 1, 2016
28 METER BOOM PUMP
31 METER low clearance boom unfolds in 18'8”
55 METER BOOM PUMP
BPL 4000/750 LINE PUMP ANY HOSE SIZE
750 LINE PUMP FOR SHOT CRETE OR GROUTING
Overtime rates for the pump operator will be assessed for any hours before 7:00 AM over eight hours including travel or after 3:30 PM daily. Saturday pours are billed at overtime rates. The operator overtime rate is $35.00 per hour. Sunday and holidays are double time $65.00 per hour.
- $85.00 per hour both ways for any pre pour, safety meetings, or pipe line delivery/assistance for set up.
- Prime will be $15.00 per bag excluding pipe line pours. Pipe line pours will require 1 cubic yard of grout prior to concrete to be provided by the contractor.
- The contractor is required to provide a safe area for the pump to set up and wash out. All towing will be at the contractor’s expense.
- Customers are advised that concrete pumps are subject to occasional mechanical failure and if assured performance is required standby pumps are available at the above quoted rates.
- Cancellation Policy: The contractor must call two (2) hours prior to scheduled concrete. If failure to do so the minimum will be billed.
- Terms net 30 days with approved credit. No Retainage.
- Customers are advised that pending fuel prices a fuel charge may be assessed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Michael F. Ducey, President
Duce Construction Company
You may contact: Austin Ducey (Dispatcher) (217) 841-2522.